Thursday, February 1, 2007

January 31, 2007 - T.G.I. Wednesday where Everything's Breaded

Bagel with maple walnut raisin cream cheese, grapes, and yogurt.








Leftover Hash House food. I could only eat the potatoes and veggies, the fish was a little too fishy. Ick.








For dinner, we give T.G.I. Friday's "Three Course Combos" a try. So, I get the Fried Macaroni and Cheese. Yes, there were six little balls of fried mac and cheese. TGI's loves to fry things. As further evidenced by these fried green beans. Hmmm... interesting.












And, I'm back on the horse with the turkey burger. I eat half of this one, with American Cheese, lettuce and tomato. And a few of these fries. But I'm kinda done with fried stuff for the day.









Dessert: Brian gets the Oreo Cake, so I have to have a bite of that.









I got this Cinnabon Cheesecake, cause everyone knows that Cinnabons aren't rich enough, and need to be made into cheesecake. I eat one bite, give one to Brian, and take the rest home. (See tomorrow.)

No comments: