Thursday, February 1, 2007

January 30, 2007 - See, We Cook at Home Sometimes!

There's a long run of eating out this week. But, here we actually cook!

Breakfast is cereal. That's news.


Snack: Doritos! Karla B. my office-mate and BFF for the next 15 minutes took that awesome picture. She posed me and everything. It looks great. Worthy of a Doritos ad.


Lunch: Lunch meeting, same old Turkey sandwich, with cheese, and baked chips. And, again, no one asked me what I was doing when I took this picture.


Snack: Yum, Chex Mix. (Oh, that's cereal too.)


Dinner: Brian cooked up this tuna steak. Great. And, we have Hash House leftover potatoes on the side, with an edamame salad that I made.


Dessert: O-R-E-Os. They are America's Favorite Cookie!


Oh, and while we were watching TV, Brian plays with Chopper and declares him "SuperDog."

No comments: