Thursday, February 1, 2007

January 29, 2007 - Self Portrait with Lunchables

Breakfast: Fudge Graham Zone Bar.








Lunch: Spinach Salad, yogurt, orange.













After work, I went and got my hair cut! I was so excited about it that I took all of these pictures of myself. I had way too much fun doing this. Really. I also took a picture of all the hair left behind.
















I decided to have a lunchables (again!) for a snack. These ones were low fat ones though, and have fat-free pudding instead of Oreos.

For dinner, Brian and I went to this place called Hash House a Go Go. I'm not kidding. We didn't know what we were getting ourselves into. They brought us these biscuits slathered in honey right off the bat. Then, I ordered this cornmeal crusted salmon, with bbq sauce, and goat cheese. It was served on mashed potatoes, with string beans and carrots on the side. I nearly freaking fainted when they brought it to me.

Brian got this gigantic meatloaf sandwich! It came with pesto potatoes that I ate a few of.



The waitress, God love her, pressured us several times saying how disappointed she'd be if we didn't finish the dinner. Well, guess what? That's impossible. She entertained us with stories about the professional eaters that came in to the restaurant, and how much they ate. She also told us about a 80 pound young woman who ate a mess of food: finished off one of their 1 lb. burgers and dessert as well. And her companion told the waitress that the girl would go home and eat just as much in a few hours. Oh, lord.

You can read their menu here. Note that they offer "fried chicken benedict," bacon waffles, and frosted flake pancakes.

Don't worry, I'm sure we'll go back again.

No comments: