Thursday, February 8, 2007

February 6, 2007 - Is whipped cream food?

Breakfast is Starbucks. Brian asks me to eat the whipped cream on his mocha. I got a piece of the banana chocolate chip coffee cake.







For lunch, I have a peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwich, chips, grapes, and yogurt.










After work, I decided to go to the Palace Station to play poker. I won $7. I ate dinner in the cafe. I had some crab puffs, which came with an assortment of sauces and those crispy fried noodle things. I ordered a tuna salad croissant sandwich, which was pretty bleh. I only ate half, and some fries. Oh, and a fortune cookie.










The Palace Station has a very Sin City sign outside - they are advertising that they now let you order food and eat while gambling. Way to go, Palace Station! Way to combine the sins of gluttony and sloth into one!



No comments: