Sunday, February 25, 2007

February 22, 2007 - All Mixed Up and Seeing Double

Today was a very odd day. Breakfast was coffee cakes that I got at 7-11. I remember that my grandpa used to eat these cakes with peanut butter on them. I guess I got nostalgic and bought them on a whim.

For lunch, I decided to try these spicy mock chicken patties. I put it in a wrap with some havarti cheese and a little bit of blue cheese dressing. And, I loved it. Seriously. I also had some grapes and yogurt.

Since I loved my lunch so much, I made the same thing for myself for dinner with a handful of those red pepper chips! But, I was starving later for some reason, so I had some toast with peanut butter and jelly. Why not?


And, another chocolate.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

any breaded fake chicken product is usually far superior to the equivalent real chicken product. it's true. also tofurkey is so much better than lunchmeat. believe me!