Sunday, February 25, 2007

February 24, 2007 - It's Fun to Eat like a 10-year-old!

Although it's Saturday, I had to work. Not only did I have my usual classes on Child Abuse Prevention, I'm still working on organizing office space at work so we can be ready to go on March 1. (This is all part of my new job description.) So, I was very very busy.

Ooh! An action shot! A honey wheat bagel, later enjoyed with some cream cheese. And, a mini blueberry muffin. (I eat a lot of mini things!)


For a snack, some Cheetos and a brownie bite.
And wow! For lunch/dinner, I went to my coworkers twin daughters' birthday party at Circus Circus Adventuredome!!!! How fun! The twins were adorable, and her family was really great. I had a piece of pizza and some ice cream and Shrek cake. Brian took the picture of me with the cake and ice cream, and he said we were sitting too close to frame it right. Too bad. At least you can see the cake! The vanilla ice cream is in the cup in my right hand.


Then, it's Saturday, so we went to play poker. We played till kind of late, so we ended up stopping at KFC/A&W Rootbeer for dinner. See, it says it's a real meal from KFC- chicken strips, mashed potatoes, cole slaw and a biscuit. Exactly what you want to be eating at 10pm at night.


If you ever get a chance, see if you can persuade Brian to do an impression of Dane Cook for you. He had me crying with his Dane-like rant about the fact that a KFC meal doesn't come with a drink. You really had to be there, unfortunately.

No comments: