Thursday, February 1, 2007

February 1, 2007 - Leftovers and the Recipe of the Week

Okay. This morning we went to Starbucks. I got a Zucchini Muffin.For lunch, I tried to eat the other half of my turkey burger from last night, but I WAY over microwaved it. It got really tough. I had a salad on the side. For a snack, I go with Cheez-Its.

Dinner. This week's recipe was Butternut Squash Soup. Thank you again, Sara! We garnish it with a few croutons. This was the easiest recipe. Just saute some onions and garlic in oil till they're soft. Add 2 cups of apple cider, 3 cups of water, and 3 cups of cut up squash. Bring to a boil, turn it down, and simmer till the squash gets soft. Then puree it. Done. Throw in some croutons. Bam. Way easy, way good. And, good for you (I assume.)

And, we have a dang quesadilla on the side.

Oh, and I have another bite of Oreo cake and finish up the cheesecake from yesterday. I just finished it right before I wrote this.
But, we're caught up now. I'll try better to post every day. Also, I'm going to work on a "count" of all the stuff I ate this last month, so we can see (yikes) how many oreos and how many bowls of cereal I ate last month. 1/12th of the year is over!



No comments: