Tuesday, February 20, 2007

February 14, 2007 - Valentine's Day by Name Alone

Unfortunately, Brian had to work on Valentine's Day. So, our celebration was held off for a day. But, I did give him this small box of chocolates.


For breakfast, I went to Starbucks and had this blueberry muffin.
I had a lunch meeting at work today, so I had the usual turkey sandwich and baked chips that you've seen on several other days.
And, a chocolate heart from my boss's desk.
For dinner, I ate frozen organic pesto tortellini.

Dessert was some raspberries and my first blood orange ever. The color didn't come out so well in the picture, but it was gorgeous.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

it's funny that you never had a blood orange before- it's not like i eat them all the time, but it's still weird that it was new :)
also i know the simpsons episode that "choo choo choose me" is from, ryan and brian would be very proud!

Unknown said...

i think it's weird that you've never had a blood orange... it's not like i have them all the time but... anyway i know the simpsons episode that "choo choo choose me" is from, ryan and brian would both be very proud!