Thursday, February 8, 2007

February 7, 2007 - Yes, Starbucks. Don't judge me.

Yes, I went to Starbucks again. This is a Chai Tea Latte Blended Creme. This is probably my favorite, but I don't get it that often. I usually stick to regular hot lattes.












For lunch, I have a sandwich made by our friends at Starbucks. This is pepper turkey and cranberries with pesto. It's really good. Oh, and grapes.









Dinner is a recipe Brian saw on Rachael Ray's morning TV show, Turkey Florentine Meatballs. We use some sauce and top them with cheese.








I don't want to comment on this recipe, because I couldn't enjoy my dinner. When I was walking Chopper, my next door neighbor came up to me in her car and began yelling at me about all the noise that Brian and I make upstairs, and how Chopper barks all the time. Needless to say, I was too upset to really enjoy my dinner.

After I relaxed for a little bit, I had some more Dublin Mudslide.




No comments: