Tuesday, January 9, 2007

January 8, 2007 - I don't like Mondays

Ugh Ugh Ugh. I woke up feeling so sick today. My poor dog apparently ate some plastic somehow, and kept us up most of the night with his puking. I woke up with a horrible headache, and I felt sick to my stomach after all that. I got up and made myself some toast and tea. I took some Excedrin, called out from work, and went back to bed.
When I woke up, Brian got me this sandwich from the grocery store. It's turkey and havarti on focaccia bread, with mayo, lettuce and tomato. It's really good, but I can't eat the whole thing... I only eat about 4 or 5 bites. He also bought these delicious "New York Cheddar and Herb" potato chips. Oh, yeah, and these 2 little donuts, that we split: chocolate and crumb

We each ate a half. We watched the movie Billy Elliot, which is coming to Broadway with music by Elton John.




And for dinner we had catfish and peas. I had mine with tartar sauce.

Later that night, I remembered that our comforter was in the dryer. When I got up to get it, I grabbed a Red Vine. I actually took this picture in the dark.

2 comments:

Martin said...

Oh man, hope you are feeling better. I had pasta pesto on January 7 also.

Unknown said...

a few comments: you eat more peanut butter than i thought. that vanilla soy shake is really good. that bone in the burger is one of the reasons i don't eat meat. and the french fry picture is a sick phallis. and also, feel better.