Wednesday, January 24, 2007

January 23, 2007 - A Series of Unfortunate Events

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Today, I forgot my camera at home. So, I was not able to take pictures of the bagel I ate at our staff meeting. I took this picture the next day of the ones that were left over. For the
record, it was a wheat bagel with honey walnut cream cheese. I also had one of these banana bread squares my manager made. (This is also a picture of the leftovers.)








Now, that was only the first of several things that went wrong today, one of which being: SOMEONE STOLE MY LUNCH OUT OF THE WORK FRIDGE!

This is unacceptable. What I had packed for lunch was: a peanut butter sandwich, some cherries, and some yogurt. It wasn't anything worth taking OR easily mistaken for someone else's food. Now, I am on the hunt for a fancy lunchbox to distinguish my lunch from others. I tried to shrug it off, but I am shocked and annoyed.

So, I ended up eating a second bagel - the same kind I had earlier in the day. And another banana square. I also finished off the few soy crisps I had left.

Now, dinner, at least that was better. Brian made me a tortilla chip crusted chicken, with cheese, salsa, and cilantro. He also made some sugar snap peas. It was great.

I snacked on some tortilla chips while he cooked.For dessert, I decided to try this chocolate Special K cereal. It is so strange. It's like regular Special K flakes, but with little pieces of chocolate bars mixed in. I thought when I was buying it that it'd be more like Coco Krispies or something. It was okay. But it can't compare to these damn Oreos. I only had one today.

No comments: