Sunday, January 7, 2007

January 6, 2007 - Lazy Saturday


Breakfast/Lunch: Whole wheat toast with peanut butter.

Snack: A couple of handfuls of that vanilla almond cereal.

Dinner: A huge burrito Brian got me at Chipotle. It's got beans, cheese, rice, peppers, onions, salsa, and guacamole. I couldn't finish it. The people who work there must be under orders to put an excessive amount of rice in the burritos. Even when I tell them not to put too much, they still give me a mountain of it.



This week I learned that my camera burns through batteries really quickly. I need to get some rechargeable ones.


2 comments:

Martin said...

You didn't have lunch? Obviously I will probably be commenting on every post. I like commenting. I always get the burrito bowl at Chipotle and in an anal fashion spread everything around evenly.

Shaun said...

Well, if you wake up, and it's after noon, I don't know that you need to eat a separate lunch.