Thursday, January 11, 2007

January 10, 2007 - Farewell to the PAL's

Breakfast: Surprise Surprise Surprise!









Lunch: During the school year, my work hosts high school interns that come and work with our different programs. This year, we had two great guys come and work with us, and thanks to them, I learned that Ok Go appeared at the MTV Awards on treadmills, and I found out what a Zune is. We took them out to celebrate their last day to Leatherby's, a nearby 50's diner-esque place that gives you a free rootbeer float with any sandwich or burger.

Here is my grilled cheese with tomato, fries and pickle on the side.










I should have taken pictures of the bacon burgers and chili cheese fries my work buddies got!

Here's me, with my float. My good friend and officemate Karla took this shot!










Dinner: Eggplant Parmesan. Brian made the sauce, and I did the rest. There's ricotta, parmesan, and mozzarella in this! Yum! I told Brian I wished we had made more, although we didn't need to eat more!

No comments: