Friday, January 19, 2007

January 17, 2007 - Fresh Dead Fish

Breakfast... you know.









Lunch:
I really like how the salad picture came out. You can't see the container!













Snacks! Some of these delicious cracker/chip things my bestest friend introduced me to, and an apricot fruit roll-up.









YES! Bring on the SUSHI! Brian and I go to Sushi Factory for ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI!!!!












Here's Brian, with a Mike's Mardi Gras Roll- Tempura Shrimp, Eel, Crab and Avocado.
And two pieces of tuna.

Here's a Dragon Roll (a California roll with eel and avocado) and a S.L.U.R.- a Salmon Lover's Ultimate Roll. S.L.U.R. makes me think of Hermione and
S.P.E.W.









This scary roll is a DA roll- a fried spicy tuna, salmon, yellowtail, shrimp, and avocado mix. It was shockingly good.









And dessert is included! I had vanilla mochi ice cream, and Bri got mango- no mochi.

No comments: