Sunday, January 28, 2007

January 25, 2007 - Take Your Chopper to Work Day

For breakfast, I choked down some of that weird chocolate Special K cereal. It's not so great at breakfast time. So, I enjoyed a bagel and cream cheese at work.

Once in a while, we have the luxury at my job of bringing in your beloved pets to spend the day with you. Today, I brought Chopper to work with me! We had a great time! He enjoyed many treats, belly rubs, and lots of affection and attention! And, he got to spend some quality time with his "real" dad. Here's some cute shots of Chopper in the office - watching me work, and watching out the door to see who will stop by with some treats next!








For lunch, a lovely cheese pizza, just for me.


I had to work that evening at an Employee Appreciation Fair at the Hilton. They gave exhibitors free food. Here's my plate of salad, fish, potatoes and veggies. I also had a pineapple petit four, which was great, a chocolate fudge one that was really rich and chewy, and half a piece of a tiramisu, that was a little mushy, but pretty okay.









After work, my coworker, Rocio, and I enjoyed these Melon Melo
dy Martinis at the hotel bar, Tempo. They were delicious. We also had some snack mix.
That night, Brian and I drove to Los Angeles so he could work on UPC, and I could enjoy a day off. Here's a sign that made me laugh when we stopped for gas. One stop shopping.






No comments: