Monday, January 15, 2007

January 14, 2007 - One good Carb deserves another!

Brian and I went to the Fiesta Hotel's Brunch Buffet today. I had a pile of crab legs, a pancake, a cheese blintz, some pineapple, vegetable lo mein, a biscuit with strawberry jelly, and a selection of desserts.
Brian suggested that I take the second picture to show how much food I waste. I often get a sampling of things at the buffet and only eat a bite or 2 of each thing.


Brian and I split and orange later that afternoon.



And for dinner, we made these organic mushroom ravioli, with a creamy marinara sauce. We threw some broccoli in for some good vegetables.

2 comments:

Martin said...

I know you didn't leave crab legs on that plate! I'm the person that eats whatever's left on everybody's plate. Rude.

I love adding vegetables to recipes and feeling wholesome as an Ingalls afterward.

Shaun said...

Yes, mushroom ravioli is very Little House on the Prairie!

Actually the crab legs weren't so great this time. But, what do you expect from a $9.99 brunch?