Tuesday, May 1, 2007

April 18, 2007 - Updating Update

* Sorry it's taken me so long to update. Brian's father stayed with us for over a week, and since the computer is in the guest bedroom, I wasn't able to do any posting. Then, it was my birthday, and I've just been too busy.

But yes, I've been keeping up with all of the picture-taking. I have tons of great shots. When I downloaded from my camera earlier tonight, I had 157 pictures from the last two weeks! I will work on finishing out April ASAP. Hopefully by tomorrow.

A little more background on this project: When I download, I name the pictures with the most descriptive names possible. I do that so searching for pictures and counting food items is easier. Doing this, and then organizing the files by month and day takes more time than doing the posting! Taking care of these 157 files took over 2 hours. I know I need to post and download more frequently. I'm working on it.

And now, the food.

Cinnamon raisin english muffin with cream cheese, and an amaretti cookie brought to us from Italy by Brian's dad. He arrived from Florida last night.








Lunch at Jason's Deli. (You'll see how often I go there over the rest of the month.) Turkey sandwich and that ice cream.








A mock chicken patty sandwich with spinach and another ice cream bar.






No comments: