Sunday, April 1, 2007

March 19 & 20, 2007 - Getting Back to Normal

Still don't have my whole appetite back.

Monday, March 19:
I'm still mostly drinking my meals. Lots of ginger ale and gatorade.
I ate half of a"berry horn."








A good portion of this totally organic tuna sandwich with vegan mayonnaise. It's delicious! There's a health food store/veggie cafe next to my office. Looking at this picture makes me remember how great it was. I need to go back and get another sometime soon!









It's Brian's mom's last night here in Vegas. She made this spicy pasta dish she and Brian bought at Costco. I can barely eat any of it. It's too rich and way too spicy. I do eat the green beans.









Tuesday, March 20:
A bagel and cream cheese from Big Apple Bagels, probably the most authentic in town. This one is a little scrawny.








For lunch, we had an event for work. I have some salad, pizza and eggplant from the Texas Station. A few bites of a cannoli too.








Dinner is my leftover gnocci. Yay, I can finish it.

No comments: