Thursday, August 2, 2007

June 25, 2007 - Corporate America Makes Good

A series of snacks for breakfast: a peach, Cheez-Its, and a granola bar.













A few weeks ago, several of my coworkers went to lunch at Tony Roma's. They made all these attempts to have the lunch take a reasonable amount of time, especially because that location is notorious around work for slow service. After their lunch took over 2 hours, despite calling ahead, despite trying to order food in advance, two coworkers complained and the end result was free lunch for all delivered to our office. I'm not big on barbecue, and you know I'm not big on meat. But I still ate a plate AND extra food I brought myself.

















Brian and I met our friend at Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. I ate a quesadilla and fries.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shaun, I'm glad you are back. I was worried that Brian wasn't taking you out anymore.
Ken