Wednesday, March 7, 2007

March 3, 2007 - Say Goodbye to Reno

I forgot to mention in earlier, that my sweetheart husband hid a cookie in my purse. He knows how much I hate flying. Unfortunately, it got pulverized during the flight, and most of it was reduced to crumbs. I ate one of the bigger pieces while packing, before I threw it away. He's so sweet.

For breakfast I had a cranberry muffin and some juice.

Lunch was fruit, a small turkey sandwich, and chips. I also had a piece of chocolate and 2 spree candies. I read Memoirs of a Geisha. I finished the entire book this trip. I couldn't stop reading it, even though I found it sad.

For dinner, we went to Johnny Rockets! Hooray! I had a Boca burger and fries and onion rings.

And, I snuck home a brownie for Brian. We split it late that night.


No comments: