Wednesday, March 7, 2007

March 2, 2007 - The Conference Continues...

I need my energy to sit at a table and hand out brochures all day. So, naturally, a Powerbar for breakfast.The Conference Powers-that-Be do us a favor and serve us lunch at our booths. Here's some pizza and a piece of candy.Later, they put out cookies.
And, all day while I was at the conference, I had to stare at this woman directly across from my table, that sells hand made felt puppets. They were too cute.


And for dinner, I went with my coworker to Chevy's in the hotel. We had chips and salsa, and I had an asparagus and mushroom burrito that was pretty great. I hadn't been to Chevy's in a while, and the last time I had gone, it remembered it being pretty mediocre. I guess they made some changes.


Oh! The highlight of my day? I met Clifford the Big Red Dog!

No comments: