Friday, July 13, 2007

June 20, 2007 - The Best Salad of the Year

Odwalla Bar, banana, and muffins. Yummy.








Grilled soy cheese sandwich from the veggie cafe.









My father-in-law is in town, and he took us to Olives. Wow. Breads with olive tapenades.









Brian and I shared this heavenly salad of artichokes and parmesan, with a risotto cake underneath. This salad way outshined our entrees.















I had a mahi mahi, with polenta, carrots, and prawns. Umm... prawns a little scary. Fish a little bland. Polenta and carrots very very good. And, I had a bite of Brian's dad's squash ravioli.









Dessert! This is the assorted cookie plate. We all shared it. I had a bite of the brownie and the fudge, but that cupcake in the back- Red Velvet Cake- had my name all over it. It was divine.








No comments: