Friday, July 13, 2007

June 15, 2007 - A whole new buffet experience.

Granola bar and trail mix.







Carrots, cherries, pear, and mac and cheese.







Brian and I tried to see a movie as part of the Las Vegas Film Festival, but the show was sold out. So, naturally, we went to the buffet instead. The funny thing about the Bistro Buffet at the Palms Hotel- they offer Mediterranean/Middle Easter n /Lebanese food. This might be because of the owners', the Maloof's, heritage.
For the first time, I got hummus, pita, and stuffed grape leaves from a buffet. Also, some peppery shrimp, egg rolls, pizza, mashed potatoes, veggies, and crab legs of course.








Dessert was a bit of a mix up. Everything was in a case, so you had to ask. I asked the woman for a few of the mini pastries, but she gave me all of the same kind at first. The white chocolate covered cream puff was wonderful. Smores bar and lemon bar. Those mocha things she gave me 3 of weren't that great. I gave one to Brian, and only ate half of the other one. Brian gave me his raspberry bar in exchange. I didn't get any coffee, but this buffet had an espresso/coffee machine so you could get your own.




No comments: